Naruto Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Elements

A NWN Roleplaying Server based around the Naruto world. Set after the forging of the five great cities in an alternate timeline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Konohagakure] Inuzuka, Akirah

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sai

[Konohagakure] Inuzuka, Akirah Empty
PostSubject: [Konohagakure] Inuzuka, Akirah   [Konohagakure] Inuzuka, Akirah Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 11:28 am

Background

Akirah Inuzuka
--------&-------
Okami
Background:
Short Overview:

Main Theme:
Okami Theme:
Battle Theme:

Appearance (Genin Picture)

[Konohagakure] Inuzuka, Akirah 2j3lgg4

Abilities

Inuzuka Clan:

Ninken- Okami:

Equipment

Tool - Own/Max:

Personal
Birth Date
Oct 20
Height
5'8"
Weight
120 lb
Specialization
Tracking
Elements
None
Other
Hijutsu- Ninkenjutsu
Affiliation
Konohagakure
Team/Handlers
Saika, Arata - Team 6
Clan
Inuzuka
Skill Name
Skill level
Perception
Tracking
Village Lore
XX
World Lore
XX
Concealment
Deception
XX
Clarity
XX
First Aid
XX
Tools
Weaponry
XX
Handseals
XX
Chakra Control
XX

Nindo
"The greatest power a shinobi can acheive is the ability to create allies anywhere they go. I aim to unite, so that all of my allies can share this power."

~Friends & Foes~
Akirah's outwards approval of those around her.
-10 = Despised | 10 = Devoted

Inuzuka, Okami ~ 10
I'm responsible for him just as much as he's responsible for me. Without him, I'd be lost and powerless. I rely on him for my strength, but I also feel accountable for every injury he takes. He's my best friend- so I hate to put him in harms way-
but he's also my teammate, so it becomes necessary. The only option is to keep getting stronger so that we both protect each other from whatever the world throws at us.

Soushou, Hanaki ~ 8
The world hasn't been kind to Hana, even though she's the last person to deserve it. I love her, and will stop at nothing to protect her from the world... and herself.

Uchiha, Noboru ~ 6
Nobo is an odd, but humorous person. Part of me sees it as a facade, curious if there's more to him than his words lead to believe. Either way, Noboru is always full of suprises. While his additude is laissez faire, he is capable of making smart tactical decisions. Every time we talk I feel like the possibility of a "Hokage Noboru" becomes more realistic.

Kagutsuchi, Yamarou ~ 4
Good-hearted but a hopeless romantic. In trying to spend time to get to know Yamarou I somehow managed to convince him we were on a date. He brought along a fantastic home-brewed sake from his parents- which apparently cost several million Ryo, and thus cost him his room with his parents. I can't vouch for his intelligence, but his heart is determined in a way I envy.  

Uchiha, Yuki ~ 4
Yuki is easily one of my strongest Shinobi friends, however her skill is hampered by her rebellious attitude towards orders she doesn't agree with. If she could overcome her difficulty to work with I honestly believe she'd give be a strong competitor to Noboru on the road to Hokage.

Inuzuka, Kiki ~ 3
Family is family, even when it's distant. Kiki is one of the few members of the clan that have come around to okami and I.
I'm happy to consider her a little sister.

[/i]

Last edited by Sai on Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:35 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: [Konohagakure] Inuzuka, Akirah   [Konohagakure] Inuzuka, Akirah Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 11:32 am

Jutsu

Hijutsu/Custom:

Taijutsu:

Bokijutsu:

Last edited by Sai on Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: [Konohagakure] Inuzuka, Akirah   [Konohagakure] Inuzuka, Akirah Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 11:18 am

Character Activity record

*2 DEX Upgrades - DM Pakkun

*2 DEX Upgrades - Ectheladel

*4 Levels - Pakkun/Hinata

(May 31) Okami Custom Ability Approved - DM Hinata

(6/9) 1 DEX Upgrade, 1 Level

*Unlogged
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Konohagakure] Inuzuka, Akirah   [Konohagakure] Inuzuka, Akirah Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Konohagakure] Inuzuka, Akirah
Page 1 of 1