Naruto Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Elements

A NWN Roleplaying Server based around the Naruto world. Set after the forging of the five great cities in an alternate timeline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questions!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bjornoid

Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Questions!   Questions! Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 10:23 am

1. Regarding custom jutsu making, what can I add at what price and what CP-gain? I mean, how do changes like adding stuns or other additional effects influence the Jutsu's original values exactly?

2. Is there a single post anywhere for creating new characters? It's pretty confusing to go from post to post and read everything. Can somebody give me a step-by-step?

3. What is the current lore and background of the module and villages?

4. What do "gained" "passive" "special passive" etc mean? Is there a definition table anywhere?

5. Is there an information on summons anywhere? I can't seem to find their numbers.

6. What do elements and their focus do? Like Water(buffs) and how does that apply mechanically?

7. The starting ability points are unclear. How many can I start with? Hyuuga is 14 points but Inuzuka is only 10? Can I spend 4 more if I pick Inuzuka over Hyuuga?

8. How does the purchase and xp log work exactly?
Back to top Go down
DM Hinata

DM Hinata

Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions!   Questions! Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 11:43 am

1. Regarding custom jutsu making, what can I add at what price and what CP-gain? I mean, how do changes like adding stuns or other additional effects influence the Jutsu's original values exactly? We don't currently have a full chart, as it is many variables to add values too and I haven't quite got the time currently. For things like that, possible look at server jutsu and use them as a base.

2. Is there a single post anywhere for creating new characters? It's pretty confusing to go from post to post and read everything. Can somebody give me a step-by-step? You don't really need to read everything. HP / CP Rules. Player Rules. Dice Fight Rules. Skill Rules. Rank Guidelines. Those are the few i'd recommend reading and then only read what it is you need when you need it. The system itself is quite simple, it's just largely worded and once you understand it, it will come naturally.

3. What is the current lore and background of the module and villages? Villages are only 6 months ish old. Alternate time line to the anime, and we are going our own way. Was  a huge war before this, most of the clans were at peace with a few of the PC's being involved in the war thanks to parents / clan etc. More will be written later.

4. What do "gained" "passive" "special passive" etc mean? Is there a definition table anywhere? Gained - Usually refers to things like Medical, Fuiin, Elements. They are just passives which grant elements and say "Gained" as it's gained on creation. Passives are things that are granted via spending AP and applying a bonus that is universally applied, regardless of ranks. Special Passives are passives that are granted via abilities (Clan's / Bloodline's / Jinchuuriki specifically) and don't take from the AP total that your character has. Usually gives a new element or access to a special discipline.

5. Is there an information on summons anywhere? Click here ->https://narutoelements.rpg-board.net/t48-summon-pet-rules

6. What do elements and their focus do? Like Water(buffs) and how does that apply mechanically? It's not a mechanic, so to speak, but a somewhat possibility as to what the advantages to each element does. As a rule of tongue, that element should be stronger when it comes to that specific thing.

7. The starting ability points are unclear. How many can I start with? Hyuuga is 14 points but Inuzuka is only 10? Can I spend 4 more if I pick Inuzuka over Hyuuga? Basic characters are 8 AP, Clans are 10 AP and Bloodlines are 12 AP. Some abilities (Hyuga, Uchiha, Senju) start with a bit more AP due to the RP behind them and the lore / background that they have. Basically, some things start of stronger, but with dedication / RP, most characters will come to be the same strength.

8. How does the purchase and xp log work exactly? Purchase / AP / Reward log is just kept on your bio. You post what was granted and by whom it was granted. E.G +1 WIS by DM Douche. Something like that is all that's needed. We, as DM's, also post on the rewards forum so we can go back through and check if there is a question raised about someones rewards.[/color]
Back to top Go down

Questions!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Elements :: OOC :: Random OOC-
Jump to: