Naruto Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Elements

A NWN Roleplaying Server based around the Naruto world. Set after the forging of the five great cities in an alternate timeline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Kirigakure] Hitori

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taka

[Kirigakure] Hitori Empty
PostSubject: [Kirigakure] Hitori   [Kirigakure] Hitori Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 12:41 pm

[Kirigakure] Hitori 2c7be010

[Kirigakure] Hitori Hitori13

"STRIKE WITH PURPOSE."

The young shinobi stood with a firm posture that elevated his height while framing his trained and hardened body. His lengthy dark hair was unkempt and often swept back away from his intense yellow eyes that lingered just a little short from conversation. His face was traditionally handsome if not for the constant semi-scowl he wore. From a glimpse Hitori seemed unapproachable and bitter. It was a consequence of his body language and expressional range, however neither were necessarily aligned with his true personality. In contrast his voice was low and reassuring, if albeit toneless.

Name'Hitori' - Solitary/Alone
'Kikken' - Danger/To look direct in eyes
Eye color
Radiant Yellow
Hair colourBlack
Blood TypeAB-
LikesFire, Meat, Forests, Solitude, Friends
DislikesCrowds, Cold, Cruelty, Body Contact
Fears Being aloneLosing controlMonsters, Death
FamilyUnknown
Sexual OrientationIndifferent
Marital StatusSingle

RELATIONSHIPS

Okami - 400/400
Eladar Senju 100/100 - He is my closest friend. I know I can rely on him, and I'd put my life on the line to defend him. Perhaps the only person I could ever entirely trust.
Junko 80/100 - One of my students. The sensible one. Thank fuck I have one of those. An orphan, like Ikari. I'll make sure she achieves her goals.
Ikari 80/100 - One of my students. I can see why they assigned him to me. I will make sure that he's able to stay in control.
Hananki 50(80)/100 - The innocent world can be cruel too. Okami warned me, and I have learned.
Masami Hyuuga 50(80)/100 - Not karma, no. A lesson well learned. She reminded me of what is important... Even if she didn't mean to.
Chikako 70/100 - My close friend (and apparently student hmhm). She's a bit weird and likes to joke around a lot, but she means well. Keeps the spirits high.
Hinako 60/100 - I can relate to her in many ways... But I haven't seen her in so long. I wonder how she is?
Akirah Inuzuka 50/100 - Her and her companion, Okami. She's honest and seems nice. Hmhm. Funny how things turn out.
Yuki 50/100 - She seems intelligent. Stitches sensei tells me she's Konoha's brightest. She seems nice too.
Katashi 50/100 - He's polite and intelligent. Someone I wouldn't mind being an ally with.
Akira 50/100 - Doesn't seem to be a malicious type, however he unfortunately was forced into a fight with me. I have no hard feelings against him.
Nao Senju 50/100 - He seems like a peaceful guy. Unfortunately had to cross paths as enemies. He should have backed off. No hard feelings, we just have different approaches for the same goal.
Hei 'Stitches' Mamoru 50/100 - My teacher. I've heard some rumors about him. They aren't too unbelievable for a Kirigakure shinobi... But I do hope they're wrong.
Arata 35/100 - Stabbed me in the chest, but he has apologised. Caution is advised.

HUNT LIST
AmiyaCrime: Kidnapping children. Murdering children. Making Hananki cry.
Zento - Crime: Kidnapping children. Murdering children. Making Hananki cry.
'T' - Crime: Kidnapping children. Murdering children. Making Hananki cry.
'K' - Crime: Kidnapping children. Murdering children. Making Hananki cry.

Background

Hitori was adopted into Kirigakure at a young age. He had no family, nor was much known about him other than the Mizukage's interest in him. Otherwise he showed no special talent.

Character Stories 

Theme Songs

Normal Theme
Battle Theme

Last edited by Taka on Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:43 pm; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
Taka

PostSubject: General Information   [Kirigakure] Hitori Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 1:01 pm

Bingo Book Information

[Kirigakure] Hitori Kitsun10
VillageKirigakure
RankSpecial Jounin
ElementsDoton, Katon, Fuuton, Ash
Attack StyleCombat Squad - Aggresive Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu
Toolbag6xKunai, 6xShuriken, 1xMilitary Ration Pill, 2xNinja Wire, 2xExplosive Tags, 3xSmoke Bomb, 3xFlash Bomb
SquadGenin Squad: Junko, Chikako & Ikari
Combat Squad: Hitori & Eladar
Shinobi GoalsHidden
Hidden
Personal GoalsSave more lives than he claims.
Conquer his fears. 
Hidden
Hidden
Nindo"Strike with purpose"

Skill Table

Skill Name
Perception

Tracking

Village Lore

World Lore

Concealment

Deception

Clarity

First Aid

Tools

Weaponry
Handseals
Chakra Control

Ability

Spoiler:

Items

Sword:

Known Jutsu
Academy Jutsu:

Taijutsu:

Bokijutsu:

Katon Jutsu:

Doton Jutsu:

Fuuton Jutsu:

Ash Jutsu:

Last edited by Taka on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:01 am; edited 47 times in total
Back to top Go down
Taka

PostSubject: Re: [Kirigakure] Hitori   [Kirigakure] Hitori Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 1:12 pm

OOC INFORMATION

Purchases
Spoiler:

Reap Points
Spoiler:

Rewards

Old Log:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Taka on Wed May 24, 2017 12:05 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content