Naruto Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Elements

A NWN Roleplaying Server based around the Naruto world. Set after the forging of the five great cities in an alternate timeline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Iwa) Kotei

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DM Team
Admin
DM Team

(Iwa) Kotei Empty
PostSubject: (Iwa) Kotei   (Iwa) Kotei Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 11:40 pm

[Kotei]
(12 AP)
(Iwa) Kotei Toph__a_dance_with_the_metal_dragon_by_aionlights-d56d3hc
The Kotei are a clan of warriors that specialize in both Ninjutsu and kenjutsu, with their Metal ninjutsu they ensure their combat skills are as sharp as any blade and that they’re ready for any situation. This blood line is responsible for much construction of Iwagakure and for such they are treated as royalty for their work which continues even today. The Kotei aren't large in number as the royalty status has sort of gone to their head, but they're still rather down to earth, they usually consist of the Family head, the heads husband/wife and usually only one or two children along with the rest of the families that make up the clan. Unlike the Hyuuga these separate families aren't a different house but instead part of a single house and are free to leave and do as they please but they all follow one rule, Better the Village or be Reforged.

[Forged in Steel]
(Special Passive)
Generations in Iwa have created a clan in tune with both fire and earth to make Metal. Forged by conflict and the very need to survive, the Kotei are talented swordsmen as well as renowned Ninjutsuists. With this mastery allows them to create many objects from metal but also reinforce them to make them deadlier.
Advanced Chakra Network - Gain Doton, Katon and Raiton to create Koton (Metal), 2x Free E/D/C/B Rank Jutsu, 1x A/S
Passive - -2 from Weapon Negatives

[Steel Skined Bladesmen]
(4 AP)
All Kotei are skilled in Bokijutsu, all their weapons are metal and are thus a tool for their Ninjutsu as well as Ninjutsu. The majority of a Kotei's arsenal are usually daggers and sword but in some cases metal quarterstaffs, hammers, even boomerangs are used by Kotei. Along with their skill a Kotei's skin can be smooth, flawless and rather pale but that skin doesn't break easily. Because of their innate toughness the Kotei are suited for all sorts of combat, be it close or ranged.
Level 1-10) +0 HP DR/Hit, +0 Bokijutsu Rolls
Level 11-20) +1 HP DR/Hit, +1 Bokijutsu Rolls
Level 21-30) +2 HP DR/Hit, +2 Bokijutsu Rolls
Level 31-40) +3 HP DR/Hit, +3 Bokijutsu Rolls

[Metal Melders]
(4 AP)
The trick of Metal Jutsu is how to meld the metal into its desired shape, the movements of a kotai factor heavily into this. They're known for using jutsu that trap their foes in metal tombs or creating a barrage of metal projectiles.
Level 1-10) +1 to Koton Rolls, +1 Koton HP DMG/Jutsu
Level 11-20) +2 to Koton Rolls, +1d4 Koton HP DMG/Jutsu
Level 21-30) +3 to Koton Rolls, +1d6 Koton HP DMG/Jutsu
Level 31-40) +4 to Koton Rolls, +1d8 HP Koton HP DMG/Jutsu

[Mind and Body]
(4 AP)
The Kotei are a very durable people, both in terms of the body and mind. Their traditions and habitat have lead them to be able to be physically tough as well as experts in the use of chakra.

Level 1-10) +5 HP, 0 CP Regen/Round
Level 11-20) +10 HP, +1 CP Regen/Round
Level 21-30) +15HP, +2 CP Regen/round
Level 31-40) +20 HP,  +3 CP Regen/round

Code:
[center][size=16][u][b][Kotei][/b][/u][/size]
[size=16][i](12 AP)[/i][/size]
[img(450px,500px)]http://orig13.deviantart.net/d943/f/2012/188/9/0/toph__a_dance_with_the_metal_dragon_by_aionlights-d56d3hc.png[/img]
[i]The Kotei are a clan of warriors that specialize in both Ninjutsu and kenjutsu, with their Metal ninjutsu they ensure their combat skills are as sharp as any blade and that they’re ready for any situation. This blood line is responsible for much construction of Iwagakure and for such they are treated as royalty for their work which continues even today. The Kotei aren't large in number as the royalty status has sort of gone to their head, but they're still rather down to earth, they usually consist of the Family head, the heads husband/wife and usually only one or two children along with the rest of the families that make up the clan. Unlike the Hyuuga these separate families aren't a different house but instead part of a single house and are free to leave and do as they please but they all follow one rule, Better the Village or be Reforged.[/i][/center]

[size=16][u][b][Forged in Steel][/b][/u][/size]
[i](Special Passive)[/i]
[i]Generations in Iwa have created a clan in tune with both fire and earth to make Metal. Forged by conflict and the very need to survive, the Kotei are talented swordsmen as well as renowned Ninjutsuists. With this mastery allows them to create many objects from metal but also reinforce them to make them deadlier.[/i]
[u][b]Advanced Chakra Network -[/b][/u] Gain Doton, Katon and Raiton to create Koton (Metal), 2x Free E/D/C/B Rank Jutsu, 1x A/S
[u][b]Passive -[/b][/u] -2 from Weapon Negatives

[hr]
[size=16][u][b][Steel Skined Bladesmen][/b][/u][/size]
[i](4 AP)[/i]
[i]All Kotei are skilled in Bokijutsu, all their weapons are metal and are thus a tool for their Ninjutsu as well as Ninjutsu. The majority of a Kotei's arsenal are usually daggers and sword but in some cases metal quarterstaffs, hammers, even boomerangs are used by Kotei. Along with their skill a Kotei's skin can be smooth, flawless and rather pale but that skin doesn't break easily. Because of their innate toughness the Kotei are suited for all sorts of combat, be it close or ranged.[/i]
[b]Level 1-10)[/b] +0 HP DR/Hit, +0 Bokijutsu Rolls
[b]Level 11-20)[/b] +1 HP DR/Hit, +1 Bokijutsu Rolls
[b]Level 21-30)[/b] +2 HP DR/Hit, +2 Bokijutsu Rolls
[b]Level 31-40)[/b] +3 HP DR/Hit, +3 Bokijutsu Rolls

[hr]
[size=16][u][b][Metal Melders][/b][/u][/size]
[i](4 AP)[/i]
[i]The trick of Metal Jutsu is how to meld the metal into its desired shape, the movements of a kotai factor heavily into this. They're known for using jutsu that trap their foes in metal tombs or creating a barrage of metal projectiles.[/i]
[b]Level 1-10)[/b] +1 to Koton Rolls, +1 Koton HP DMG/Jutsu
[b]Level 11-20)[/b] +2 to Koton Rolls, +1d4 Koton HP DMG/Jutsu
[b]Level 21-30)[/b] +3 to Koton Rolls, +1d6 Koton HP DMG/Jutsu
[b]Level 31-40)[/b] +4 to Koton Rolls, +1d8 HP Koton HP DMG/Jutsu

[hr]
[size=16][u][b][Mind and Body][/b][/u][/size]
[i](4 AP)
The Kotei are a very durable people, both in terms of the body and mind. Their traditions and habitat have lead them to be able to be physically tough as well as experts in the use of chakra.[/i]
[b]Level 1-10)[/b] +5 HP, 0 CP Regen/Round
[b]Level 11-20)[/b] +10 HP, +1 CP Regen/Round
[b]Level 21-30)[/b] +15HP, +2 CP Regen/round
[b]Level 31-40)[/b] +20 HP,  +3 CP Regen/round
Back to top Go down
https://narutoelements.rpg-board.net

(Iwa) Kotei
Page 1 of 1