Naruto Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Elements

A NWN Roleplaying Server based around the Naruto world. Set after the forging of the five great cities in an alternate timeline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Iwa) Kamizuru

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DM Team
Admin
DM Team

(Iwa) Kamizuru Empty
PostSubject: (Iwa) Kamizuru   (Iwa) Kamizuru Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 9:16 pm

[Kamizuru]
(10 AP)

For centuries, northern earth country was never traveled by shinobi due to the Kamizuru clan. They were known for living there and anyone that got close was killed for trespassing. Known for using bee's as their primary source of attacks and actually living with the bee's, the Kamizuru are hardly seen now. Just a year before the forming of the great villages, the Kamizuru decided to venture into Fire country and attempt at wiping out the Aburame clan to prove who was the stronger user of insects. Little did the kamizuru know, the aburame utilized several types of insects and wiped out the majority of the clan. These days, few members of Kamizuru exist, but those that do are given refuge within Iwagakure and still, to this day, avoid the Aburame clan the best they can.

[Hive Head]
(4 AP)
Kamizuru are known to make a pact with the queen bee of a hive and aid in the queen in many ways. In exchange, the Kamizuru is granted the ability to use the queen bee's workers and soldiers for their attacks. They work along side the bee's and strike quickly to damage their opponents quite easily.

Special Passive - Gains Hachi (Bee), 2x Free E/D/C/B Rank, 1x A/S Rank.
Level 1-10) +1 Bee Jutsu Rolls, +1 Hachi HP DMG/Jutsu
Level 11-20) +2 Bee Jutsu Rolls, +1d4 Hachi HP DMG/Jutsu
Level 21-30) +3 Bee Jutsu Rolls, +1d6 Hachi HP DMG/Jutsu
Level 31-40) +4 Bee Jutsu Rolls, +1d8 Hachi HP DMG/Jutsu

[Strong Thorax]
(2 AP)
The Kamizuru train with their bee's every day which would allow for them to become familiar with the poisons and damage that they can do. The poisons that are injected into the Kamizuru while training have increased their resistance to most things, and have allow for them to take more hits before they are down and out.

Level 1-10) +0 HP DR/Hit Universal
Level 11-20) +1 HP DR/Hit Universal
Level 21-30) +2 HP DR/Hit Universal
Level 31-40) +3 HP DR/Hit Universal

[Stinger]
(4 AP)
The bee's stingers are laced with a special poison that only the Kamizuru bee's have. The chakra would increase their targets chakra flow, causing them to use more chakra whilst doing abilities. As the stinger goes into their target, the bee would remove a small amount of chakra and return it to their hive master to increase their chances of fighting longer.

Level 1-10) Hachi Jutsu inflict +0 CP Costs for 0 Rounds, 0 Vamp CP Regen on Hachi Jutsu
Level 11-20) Hachi Jutsu inflict +1 CP Costs for 1 Round, 1 Vamp CP Regen on Hachi Jutsu
Level 21-30) Hachi Jutsu inflict +1 CP Costs for 1d4 Rounds, 2 Vamp CP Regen on Hachi Jutsu
Level 31-40) Hachi Jutsu inflict +1 CP Costs for 1d6 Rounds, 3 Vamp CP Regen on Hachi Jutsu

Code:
[center][size=16][u][b][Kamizuru][/b][/u][/size]
[i](10 AP)[/i]

[i]For centuries, northern earth country was never traveled by shinobi due to the Kamizuru clan. They were known for living there and anyone that got close was killed for trespassing. Known for using bee's as their primary source of attacks and actually living with the bee's, the Kamizuru are hardly seen now. Just a year before the forming of the great villages, the Kamizuru decided to venture into Fire country and attempt at wiping out the Aburame clan to prove who was the stronger user of insects. Little did the kamizuru know, the aburame utilized several types of insects and wiped out the majority of the clan. These days, few members of Kamizuru exist, but those that do are given refuge within Iwagakure and still, to this day, avoid the Aburame clan the best they can.[/i][/center]

[size=16][b][u][Hive Head][/u][/b][/size]
[i](4 AP)
Kamizuru are known to make a pact with the queen bee of a hive and aid in the queen in many ways. In exchange, the Kamizuru is granted the ability to use the queen bee's workers and soldiers for their attacks. They work along side the bee's and strike quickly to damage their opponents quite easily.[/i]
[u][b]Special Passive -[/b][/u] Gains Hachi (Bee), 2x Free E/D/C/B Rank, 1x A/S Rank.
[b]Level 1-10)[/b] +1 Bee Jutsu Rolls, +1 Hachi HP DMG/Jutsu
[b]Level 11-20)[/b] +2 Bee Jutsu Rolls, +1d4 Hachi HP DMG/Jutsu
[b]Level 21-30)[/b] +3 Bee Jutsu Rolls, +1d6 Hachi HP DMG/Jutsu
[b]Level 31-40)[/b] +4 Bee Jutsu Rolls, +1d8 Hachi HP DMG/Jutsu

[hr]
[size=16][b][u][Strong Thorax][/u][/b][/size]
[i](2 AP)
The Kamizuru train with their bee's every day which would allow for them to become familiar with the poisons and damage that they can do. The poisons that are injected into the Kamizuru while training have increased their resistance to most things, and have allow for them to take more hits before they are down and out.[/i]
[b]Level 1-10)[/b] +0 HP DR/Hit Universal
[b]Level 11-20)[/b] +1 HP DR/Hit Universal
[b]Level 21-30)[/b] +2 HP DR/Hit Universal
[b]Level 31-40)[/b] +3 HP DR/Hit Universal

[hr]
[size=16][u][b][Stinger][/b][/u][/size]
[i](4 AP)
The bee's stingers are laced with a special poison that only the Kamizuru bee's have. The chakra would increase their targets chakra flow, causing them to use more chakra whilst doing abilities. As the stinger goes into their target, the bee would remove a small amount of chakra and return it to their hive master to increase their chances of fighting longer.[/i]
[b]Level 1-10)[/b] Hachi Jutsu inflict +0 CP Costs for 0 Rounds, 0 Vamp CP Regen on Hachi Jutsu
[b]Level 11-20)[/b] Hachi Jutsu inflict +1 CP Costs for 1 Round, 1 Vamp CP Regen on Hachi Jutsu
[b]Level 21-30)[/b] Hachi Jutsu inflict +1 CP Costs for 1d4 Rounds, 2 Vamp CP Regen on Hachi Jutsu
[b]Level 31-40)[/b] Hachi Jutsu inflict +1 CP Costs for 1d6 Rounds, 3 Vamp CP Regen on Hachi Jutsu
Back to top Go down
https://narutoelements.rpg-board.net

(Iwa) Kamizuru
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Elements :: Ability Information :: Serverwide Abilities-
Jump to: